We are pleased to announce that once again we have successfully completed a process-based audit with BAB, focusing on significant aspects, risks and objectives as required by ISO 27001:2013.
During two day surveillance audit we were assessed on the following key objectives:
- to confirm that the management system conforms with all of the requirements of ISO 27001:2013;
- to confirm the Scope statement; represents the organisation’s certified activities on the Certificate of Registration;
- to confirm that the organisation has effectively implemented ISO 27001:2013;
- to confirm that the Management System is capable of achieving the organisation’s policies and objectives;
- to review links between the internal audits, management reviews and continuous improvement